WHAT IS REIKI?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words- Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
“I had my first Reiki Therapy experience with Maja at her home. Haven’t had experienced this up till now, I was a bit nervous but Maja was wonderful and welcoming, informing me of how Reiki Therapy works and made me feel comfortable. The experience was in itself lovely – I felt calm and serene afterwards and also noticed parts of my bodies that needed more attention. Maja also helped guide me by doing numerology and tarot reading for guidance. Afterwards, she followed up immediately with an email to recap what we had done together and stayed in contact with me to see how I was feeling to see how things were developing.”
Emilie B. (France)
“I saw Maja for a Reiki healing. As soon as I met her I could tell she really loves what she does and even during the session it was visible. Before starting the Reiki Maja asked me what I wanted to heal and work on, so that we could work on my chakra’s and healing what I needed. She also talked to me about my numerology, which was very interesting for me, as I never did that before. After the Reiki, I felt great and very light; we talked about what she felt I needed to do in order to process my healing and she pulled some angel cards to help me through guidance. I appreciate that Maja took the time to listen to what I had to say and explain/coach me what my following steps should be. She also sent me a summary of what we talked about and also the tips to follow with the pictures of the angels cards that were pulled for me.
I definitely will be going back to see Maja, again 🙂 “
Sara P (France)
On the first session, we define what needs to be resolved and what the client needs help with, whether it’s a physical, emotional or mental issue. Usually Reiki helps heal on all levels, as it moves the energy where it is needed. After the initial session and diagnosis, we create a plan of how many treatments are needed as well as the overall approach.
Individual healing sessions are usually conducted in person but most treatments, except for the full treatment, are available on distance. Actually, it’s really effective and fast when performed on distance, so these treatments are shorter but stronger.
Currently, sessions in person are available in Croatia during summer months (July-August) and in Paris, France from September onwards. If interested book a free consultation to discuss details or send me a message via contact form.
- Distant Healing sessions are ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
1) CHAKRA BALANCING SESSION
- Aim: to bring balance and energize the major 7 chakras
- Duration: 30 minutes + additional 30 minutes for consultations
- Complimentary Sound Healing treatment may be added, if requested
2) FOCUSED TREATMENTS
- Aim: treating specific points, depending on what needs to be healed
- Duration: 30-45 minutes + additional 15-30 minutes for consultations
3) FULL TREATMENT
- Aim: Scanning the whole body to make a proper diagnosis; balancing and energizing the whole body with additional balancing of weakest points
- Duration: 90 minutes + additional 30 minutes for consultations
4) (DE) PROGRAMMING SESSION
- Aim: Changing patterns, mindsets, habits, resolving issues from the past, programming future events
- Duration: 15-20 minutes + additional 30 minutes for consultations
Note: This is a very powerful session which will move your life in the direction you want, and will help the changes in your life move more smoothly. However, it may also move some situations that you have been avoiding in a way you may need to face them in order to resolve them.
5) REIKI HEALING COMBINED WITH LIFE COACHING SESSIONS
- Aim: to help you heal and guide you to achieve your goals and your ideal life. Discover your life purpose and how to live in alignment with your purpose. Learn more about relaxation techniques and how to live a stress-free life. Change your mindset into a positive one and learn to live in gratitude. Coaching combined with healing sessions will help you learn the practical things on how to get what you want in life, as well as heal on all levels. It’s a very comprehensive session that will bring lots of positive changes into your life and you will get all the tools you need to use them in your every-day life.
- Duration: approx. 2h
6) animal reiki healing
- Aim: Helping the animal heal and balance energy in their body to help resolve any issue
- Duration: 30-60 minutes + additional 30 minutes for consultations (depending on the animal and the issue)
WHAT DOES A REIKI TREATMENT LOOK LIKE?
Shorter treatments like Chakra Balancing or Programming can be done in a seated position as well as lying down. For longer treatments it is recommended to be lying down.
Your role is to relax and enjoy the treatment. 🙂
- Please wear comfortable clothes and no jewelry.
- It is recommended to drink a lot of water during the period of healing and preferably no alcohol and other mind-altering substances.
- The treatments are performed by placing the hands on specific points on the body (or above them), several minutes for each position, with meditative music in the background and aromatherapy. If necessary, crystals are used on specific points to enhance the healing, especially in “Focused” and “Chakra Balancing” treatments.
- The consultations before and after the treatments are meant for diagnosis, reflection and guidance between the Client and the Healer.
- The healing session is supported with Angel guidance to give you a better insight of the situation
• Reiki is NOT a quick fix! It is a process that takes time, depending on whether you are ready to receive the healing or not. You need to be willing to work through the changes that will occur and be ready to let some issues go in order to be better. These treatments are for those who are ready to heal and make some changes in their lives.
• Reiki speeds up the healing process by giving you the life energy you need to start the healing. This means that sometimes things may get worse first before getting better. It depends on your situation, but it may happen. This means it’s working and that we managed to move the energy in the desired direction.
• In Reiki the Healer is merely a channel for the energy, so you don’t receive the my energy nor you are losing yours. The pure life energy passes through me to you and goes to places that need healing. It usually coincides with the issues you need to resolve. The Healing treatments are safe, and there is nothing harmful in this process. It’s a beautiful and soothing experience that will help you live a balanced and happy life.
• In consultations we dig a bit deeper to see what needs resolving, if it’s not clear and define the root of the problems. Reiki helps heal the origin as well as the symptoms.
• If you are taking medications, or have any health issues, please inform me beforehand. You will receive a questionnaire before the initial session to provide me with all necessary information on how to proceed and which approach to take.